Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

02 August 2010

Fun Item

The past two days I've felt kind of bloated and chunky, like I've swollen up in a short period of time. Except I'm not really swollen, does that make sense? I'd been feeling a little low about my bigger weigh-in last week, and I was noticing it more in the mirror. Let's just say I wasn't quite ready to look different in my face and arms.

But this afternoon I feel more back to normal.
And I think it's because of a good BM this morning.

Constipation can be a problem during pregnancy, and I think it's catching up with me right now. I haven't been able to, um, really go for a few days. I hadn't really known I wasn't feeling great until after this morning and I felt so good! So it was probably just retaining water and a backed-up system. Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. awww- glad you're feeling better! you look fabulous- never doubt yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete