- Sleep mostly on my back and stomach
- Drink wine on Fridays and weekends
- Sleep all the way through the night
- visit Napa, Livermore, and Santa Cruz wine countries on a regular basis
- wear size 0 jeans and a 34B bra
- use 15 pound weights for legs and back
- eat and adore raw salmon and tuna sushi
- occasionally skip dinner in favor of dessert
- Never snack between meals
- stress over the calories I consumed at a meal, or turn down delicious things because I was over my daily mental limit
- one by one items in my wardrobe don't fit
- workouts are longer and lower impact
- I stick to 3, 5, and 8 lb weights, occasionally using 10 lbs. Still combo the 8s in one hand for back
- I drop things, super annoying because to bend I have to spread my knees to fit the belly in between them. I'm sure it's really attractive.
- I'm beginning to waddle. A little bit.
- Scrubbing the bathtub is getting difficult because the belly is in the way
- I eat some meat to meet the protein requirements (though burgers and steak aren't interesting because they have to be well-done. gross)
- I have some form of dessert every day- fruit or no sugar added cocoa on weekdays, and something more fun on weekends- and I don't stress over it . . . as much :)
- Sense of balance- no dangers of falling or tripping, still pretty sure on my feet
- Sleep schedule is the same- I've always been early to bed early to rise.
- Muscle tone- I feel so lucky having the green light to exercise!
- I was obsessed with food before, still am now
- Love of clothes shopping- I've found some pretty heinous maternity clothes but I've found some super cute ones too. And (as I suspected prior to pregnancy), looking/shopping for baby clothes is even more fun than shopping for me!
- Love of sushi- while I can't indulge in my very favorites, cooked and vegetable sushi is still fair game. That includes unagi (eel), shrimp tempura, and california rolls.