Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

30 June 2010

20 Weeks- the Halfway Mark

I'm in a whirlwind right now; we're flying to Cabo San Lucas early tomorrow morning, and I've been at the doctor, packing, and I'll be leaving shortly to see Eclipse, the new Twilight movie, with my friend Vivian.

Doctor and ultrasound are separate; I had my 20 week appointment with Dr. R. yesterday, and had great results- weight gain great at 3 pounds in the last month, blood pressure, urine sample, and heartbeat all good. I have two more appointments at 24 and 28 weeks before I bump up to biweekly visits.
This morning the ultrasound went swimmingly. She was very active this time so the technician got all the shots she wanted pretty rapidly. Reconfirmation of the girl parts, as well as great looking organs and skeleton.


Ray missed the doctor visit so he got to hear the heartbeat during the ultrasound- loud and clear and normal at 136 beats per minute.
She even has a little button nose. How cute is that?
I'm so happy we got such great pictures.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Is it funny to say she looks adorable already? Congrats! Glad everything went well. And let me know how Eclipse is. I cannot wait to see it

    ReplyDelete