Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

28 April 2010

Return of the Salad

So exciting because I've been able to eat salads again this week! Salad is my standard and favorite lunch. They are healthy, flavorful, crunchy, and delicious. This is good news, I'm slowly getting on the mend, out of that horrid morning sickness and back to some normal.

I had a greek salad with some seared shrimp, tomatoes, cucumbers, and feta on Monday; a roasted beet salad with feta and fresh corn on Tuesday; and another mish mosh salad with beans on Wednesday. Watermelon is also a great snack, with some nuts for protein.

I feel fairly bloated and kinda fat at this point, 11 weeks. Many of my regular pants aren't fitting anymore, so I spend a lot of time in sweats.

One more week to go to 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment